• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2023 Offseason Thread

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Half the comments: hEs NoT aLlOwEd CuZ hE cAnT rEaD a DeFeNsE
I figured. That’s why I stayed away from the comments. Dumbasses

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

Lol, I just came to post this
1686364037597.png

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I still can’t believe EDC actually managed to overhaul the wide receiver room the way he has to the extent that Duv isn’t WR2, he’s like WR5

Amazing
I can. When he made those comments about our WR room at the end of the season, I knew what time it is. I'll give EDC credit on this: when he identifies a glaring weakness on our team (i.e. 2021 OL), he typically does a great job on addressing it for the following season.

I still got concerns about our secondary, but I think those concerns will be eased if both Stephens and Pepe step their game up.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I can. When he made those comments about our WR room at the end of the season, I knew what time it is. I'll give EDC credit on this: when he identifies a glaring weakness on our team (i.e. 2021 OL), he typically does a great job on addressing it for the following season.

I still got concerns about our secondary, but I think those concerns will be eased if both Stephens and Pepe step their game up.

If there’s another vet we can add to the CB room then great but with Marlon and RYS I’m happy with that top 2 and we’ve got lots of depth as you say and lots of options to play nickel in different scenarios

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I still can’t believe EDC actually managed to overhaul the wide receiver room the way he has to the extent that Duv isn’t WR2, he’s like WR5

Amazing

He not 5, ya'll got to stop that shit man LMFAO

redrum52

Hall of Famer
He not 5, ya'll got to stop that shit man LMFAO

Why? He's at best 4
Depends on where you have Nelson but he's 100% at best the 5th(should be 6th when also considering Likely) option of our receiving threats and peaking at 4 from the wr room. That said I think he can be a GREAT piece of the puzzle. What has me so excited is how deep we can be if people stay healthy. We can have a sub group that is as good or better than our starters were at the end of last year.