• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Now that the sign up is up for the 2023 Forum Mock, please use this thread for any discussion relating to the Forum Mock.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
so will you just random pick teams>
go into the sign up thread and pick a number between 1 and 32. You can check the rules in the Forum Mock thread under subheading 2022 forum mock. Rules may have a slight change to them but you'll get the drift. We keep track of everything in a google sheet and in a thread on the boards

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
go into the sign up thread and pick a number between 1 and 32. You can check the rules in the Forum Mock thread under subheading 2022 forum mock. Rules may have a slight change to them but you'll get the drift. We keep track of everything in a google sheet and in a thread on the boards
I did like 4 hours ago

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
How in depth is this forum mock?

Like, if I get the Panthers, am I expected to know which of their back up corners are worth keeping etc, or is it just the big picture free agency we're managing?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

Like, if I get the Panthers, am I expected to know which of their back up corners are worth keeping etc, or is it just the big picture free agency we're managing?
you can check the Panthers website or ourlads.com to check the current depth chart, but you'll need to check overthecap.com to cross reference with the current 2023 players, UFAs, RFAs, or ERFAs. Overthecap has a list of all of the Panthers free agents.

You'll keep any player you would like to keep, trade cut draft etc....

There is no winner in the Forum Mock, you play the game the way you would like to play it.

We will be updating the rules thread and are looking at tinkering some of the things for this season, but you can read the rules thread under the Forum Mock section of the board. Most recent would be 2022 Forum Mock Rules thread.

Simba

Staff Member

It’s kind of up to you. Some of us get real in depth and fill out an entire 90 man roster top to bottom. Some people focus on filling out a starting lineup and some depth and go from there. You can make it what you want it based on how much effort you want to put in.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
It’s kind of up to you. Some of us get real in depth and fill out an entire 90 man roster top to bottom. Some people focus on filling out a starting lineup and some depth and go from there. You can make it what you want it based on how much effort you want to put in.
if I get Ravens I will go completely in depth

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Ollo.gif

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
@Truth … I know you’d love nothing more than to fuck me over this year for how last year went… and I totally get it. But bring it in man, Ravens brothers unite…. Two mock franchise owners doing their thing!!!

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
you can check the Panthers website or ourlads.com to check the current depth chart, but you'll need to check overthecap.com to cross reference with the current 2023 players, UFAs, RFAs, or ERFAs. Overthecap has a list of all of the Panthers free agents.

You'll keep any player you would like to keep, trade cut draft etc....

There is no winner in the Forum Mock, you play the game the way you would like to play it.

We will be updating the rules thread and are looking at tinkering some of the things for this season, but you can read the rules thread under the Forum Mock section of the board. Most recent would be 2022 Forum Mock Rules thread.
Wait... So in theory you could just trade away all the players on lets say the Bengals, make them crap, and say Yay!! I did it?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Wait... So in theory you could just trade away all the players on lets say the Bengals, make them crap, and say Yay!! I did it?
No, that's really not the idea. If you draft the Bengals, you should try and make them better, while staying within the cap parameters.