• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
I had the Packers last year, which were in complete cap hell but enough where almost everyone needed to be traded to come above water. I think I did very well with them. I suspect the Saints will be someones team who either only participates in the draft or their 2nd team.
Well hope I don't get the Saints

Simba

Staff Member
@purplepittabread88 wrong thread lol

In regards to the order, I’ve got the screenshot for proof if you need it lol. Funny enough, ravensmania and I would greatly prefer not to be in top 5 because that 2nd team is going to be ass. Just discussing how we weren’t exactly thrilled with the spots

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
@purplepittabread88 wrong thread lol

In regards to the order, I’ve got the screenshot for proof if you need it lol. Funny enough, ravensmania and I would greatly prefer not to be in top 5 because that 2nd team is going to be ass. Just discussing how we weren’t exactly thrilled with the spots
totally being sarcastic hahaha I don't mind at espically if I get benefit haha

Simba

Staff Member
totally being sarcastic hahaha I don't mind at espically if I get benefit haha
Just making sure lol

Literally when I hit the button and saw my name the first word I said was “fuck” especially after seeing me surrounded by 1 team GMs.

Not like I even know what team I’d want at this point either

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Question: can we fire coaches in this game? If so I’m picking our very own Ravens lmao