• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Thank God for the wait before my pick. It was going to be a certain prospect I've had on my board since before the draft. He, as of two hours ago, is being held without bail for multiple felonies.

Iowa has snuck some decent safeties into the league as of late on Day 3. Amani Hooker, Geno Stone. I feel like Kaevon Merriweather could continue the trend. He's improved in each season and finished his college career with a stellar 2022. QB rating of just 31.6 allowed in three years. I don't know if he'll always be ideal for a single-high role, but I think he could potentially be a scheme-dependent starter at some point. Especially either the hole defender or in two-high coverages. And with his leadership ability, I could see him at least carving out a role on special teams.

Thank God for the wait before my pick. It was going to be a certain prospect I've had on my board since before the draft. He, as of two hours ago, is being held without bail for multiple felonies.

Iowa has snuck some decent safeties into the league as of late on Day 3. Amani Hooker, Geno Stone. I feel like Kaevon Merriweather could continue the trend. He's improved in each season and finished his college career with a stellar 2022. QB rating of just 31.6 allowed in three years. I don't know if he'll always be ideal for a single-high role, but I think he could potentially be a scheme-dependent starter at some point. Especially either the hole defender or in two-high coverages. And with his leadership ability, I could see him at least carving out a role on special teams.
Yet another running back! Since I traded with you most recently, I'm taking credit for saving you from drafting that prospect.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Gutted to lose Johnson. He's been someone I've been targeting since before the draft and I figured he'd fall to my next pick.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
@DaCiderEarl is OTC.

I feel like if Leota didn't miss half of the season, he'd be in contention to go a little earlier. He passes the eye test, the tape looks promising, and his pass rushing has some nuance. He saves a second gear to propel himself after the double swipes, for example. He could turn into a seriously solid reserve.

@DaCiderEarl is OTC.

I feel like if Leota didn't miss half of the season, he'd be in contention to go a little earlier. He passes the eye test, the tape looks promising, and his pass rushing has some nuance. He saves a second gear to propel himself after the double swipes, for example. He could turn into a seriously solid reserve.
No I am not, that´s a lie!

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Fake News

You Were Saying.JPG

YouWereSaying.jpg