• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I am 90% sure I know whom Simba wants here, but I don't want to act in case he's changed his mind since that was multiple picks ago.

Simba

Staff Member
Skip is in about 30 minutes and then @DaCiderEarl is will be up

Sorry for the slight delay. Conked out after prepping for hosting this holiday weekend.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Bills are drafting their 3rd center of this class. That said, I didn't discover Patterson's tape at center until last night, and it was impressively solid. It may have been objectively better than Stromberg's, and I drafted Stromberg two rounds ago. And with Patterson playing LG this past season, and Schmitz playing OG and OT in high school, with strong showings at OG in the Senior Bowl, there's a world where two, or all three, could see the field at the same time if they pan out. I've said it before, but this center class is super deep.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
bunch of picks incoming, formatting will be done when I on my pc, its a pain doing that on the phone

Thank you so much for the big assist. I tried to stay up, thinking the pick before would come in the middle of the night but was dozing off. Glad to have had such a reliable source to pass the board along to.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
So I know we're at a point in the draft where most of the players like won't pan out. I couldn't count the amount of many late rounders I've personally pulled for, only for them to never play beyond the preseason, or go undrafted entirely without playing a single snap. That being said, I've got a decent amount of confidence in a few of these prospects. Sidy Sow's tape looks good enough to carve out a role, especially with his experience at OG and OT. Myles Brooks is a player I've considered since the beginning of the 5th. I think he has the measurables, the skill-set and the production to contribute early, possibly start at some point. And SirVocea Dennis reminds me of a bit David Long Jr. when he was coming out. Although Long Jr. was arguably more physical. That said, Dennis might have one of the most ridiculous highlights you'll see all year:

A68zEl.gif