• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Ozzsome

Practice Squad
Thanks by the way to everybody updating the Big Board!
I'm mostly on my phone and updating those things is absolutely horrible, hence my SoFs are lacking as well

Simba

Staff Member
Y'all have done a great job rocking the depth of my board, but somehow none of the players I've truly been targeting have been sniped yet. So yes, that's a challenge.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
If the Chiefs don't have their signings announced by the 5th hour of the deadline, put them specifically on auto-skip.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm pretty much out now as my board has been totally trounced. I wasn't planning on going through 3 rounds this year anyway. You can keep me on autoskip at this point just incase I find my own guy with a great name!

Simba

Staff Member
I'm officially at 90 with all of my teams but have a small select few of guys I still like. Will likely make some room for a couple of them.

Simba

Staff Member
Also if you had told me I'd end up with 3 separate players from Shepherd by the end of this process, I'd have thought you were crazy

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Legit don't know if I believe in most of these Eagles UDFAs. Just taking names I jotted down at one point or another. But they might be on auto-skip shortly.

Simba

Staff Member
Legit don't know if I believe in most of these Eagles UDFAs. Just taking names I jotted down at one point or another. But they might be on auto-skip shortly.
I’ve got 3 more names on my list and then it’s all you anyways lol

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Eagles are at exactly 90 players and are on auto-skip, likely finished with the process.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
@Simba and I in the UDFA thread:

back-to-you-andy.gif