• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 3 Discussion (Other Teams)

Which Is More Likely To Occur in Week 3?

• 1. The Raiders Find A Pass Rush

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 2. The Browns Finally Win A Game

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • 3. Jon Gruden Continues Talking about Mack in Humorous Ways

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • 4. Matt Patricia Turns On The Lions Rejoining the Patriots at Halftime

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Browns have won a game BEFORE the following teams......

Raiders, Texans, Steelers, Bills, Lions, Seahawks, Giants and Cardinals.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Browns have won a game BEFORE the following teams......

Raiders, Texans, Steelers, Bills, Lions, Seahawks, Giants and Cardinals.
And if the Steelers and Ravens lose this Sunday they will be in 2nd in the AFCN

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Listening to Mayfield's NFL Network interview and I think the Browns finally have a Franchise Quarterback.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
@Militant X 1 Condolences my friend, Tyrod is done in Cleveland

Yeah he is my brother!

I've really enjoyed support my local boy throughout his career here in our area at High School, Virginia Tech, Baltimore Ravens, Buffalo Bills and now the Cleveland Browns. That was rough to watch though! I felt bad for him!

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Yeah he is my brother!

I've really enjoyed support my local boy throughout his career here in our area at High School, Virginia Tech, Baltimore Ravens, Buffalo Bills and now the Cleveland Browns. That was rough to watch though! I felt bad for him!
They say he played injured today. Not sure whether he started injured or picked up something in the game.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
It's amazing when you look at NFL history and how injuries gave way to a future franchise QB.

Bledsoe injury gave way to the Brady Era
Madoxx injury gave way to the Big Ben Era
Boller/Troy Smith injuries gave way to Flacco
Tyrod injury gives way to the Baker Mayfield Era?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
i passed out before baker got in the game so had a chance to rewatch it this morning

i just find it crazy that the 2 best qbs in the class (in my opinion) took so long to get on the field - Baker looked like a #1 pick and legitimately the browns could be 3-0 if he'd started all 3 games given how close those games were - what were they really protecting him from idk... i like tyrod but there's a reason you take a qb #1

how Josh Rosen has not seen the field yet is beyond me

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
i passed out before baker got in the game so had a chance to rewatch it this morning

i just find it crazy that the 2 best qbs in the class (in my opinion) took so long to get on the field - Baker looked like a #1 pick and legitimately the browns could be 3-0 if he'd started all 3 games given how close those games were - what were they really protecting him from idk... i like tyrod but there's a reason you take a qb #1

how Josh Rosen has not seen the field yet is beyond me
Why is everyone so dumbfounded by why Rosen hasn’t started? It’s quite simple.

Their offensive line is by far the worst in football. Rosen has a history of getting dinged up for that reason and if they put him in the game with that shit Oline he is going to get creamed.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why is everyone so dumbfounded by why Rosen hasn’t started? It’s quite simple.

Their offensive line is by far the worst in football. Rosen has a history of getting dinged up for that reason and if they put him in the game with that shit Oline he is going to get creamed.

I don't know the Giants could challenge that claim to worst OLine.