• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Super Bowl LVII

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
I went to this sunday thing we have here, and there were some Eagles fans running it, and there were like forcing "eagle culture" onto the rest of us. I hate Eagles fans, LETS GO CHIEFS

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Thanks, my watering hole is a nest of Eagles fans. The only ones who dont annoy me. Check on your friends, friends. You never know.....
Where I'm from (not where I am) It's Ravens fans, steelers fans, and (few) wtf fans, but it's in washington

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I’ve felt the chiefs were the best team in the league until proven otherwise, and ima feel that way about them every year, pat mahomes and Andy Reid make them my low key realistic super bowl favorite every year, same way Brady and bill did in NE.

Tonight’s no different. I’m pulling for the eagles because I wanna see the game take the next step, and make dual threat qbs the new norm, but I think the chiefs are too real for these eagles, reid and mahomes are a bitch to stop on money downs, they’re so clutch and creative and slick, elite situational football is why I always take the chiefs in big games. I’d be happy to be wrong though.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’ve felt the chiefs were the best team in the league until proven otherwise, and ima feel that way about them every year, pat mahomes and Andy Reid make them my low key realistic super bowl favorite every year, same way Brady and bill did in NE.

Tonight’s no different. I’m pulling for the eagles because I wanna see the game take the next step, and make dual threat qbs the new norm, but I think the chiefs are too real for these eagles, reid and mahomes are a bitch to stop on money downs, they’re so clutch and creative and slick, elite situational football is why I always take the chiefs in big games. I’d be happy to be wrong though.
I would be ecstatic if you were right