• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Super Bowl LVII

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
I couldn't care less who wins. I just wanna see a good game. If I was betting, I'd pick the Iggles with and without the points and I'd take the over. I think they'll win.

...I'll either be a big winner or a big loser - such is my life. lol

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I’ve felt the chiefs were the best team in the league until proven otherwise, and ima feel that way about them every year, pat mahomes and Andy Reid make them my low key realistic super bowl favorite every year, same way Brady and bill did in NE.

Tonight’s no different. I’m pulling for the eagles because I wanna see the game take the next step, and make dual threat qbs the new norm, but I think the chiefs are too real for these eagles, reid and mahomes are a bitch to stop on money downs, they’re so clutch and creative and slick, elite situational football is why I always take the chiefs in big games. I’d be happy to be wrong though.
Same thing i said but then again eagles roster is just too talented… i usually bet with experience but i just had to go with eagles this game. I think its really gonna be up to jalen hurts.. i hope he get some runs in to knock off those jitters

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Chiefs better be careful, they going for the big hits. Soon enough the refs will see one of them as unnecessary roughness.