• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Super Bowl LVII

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man just look at the TOP for the Eagles.... when I say the Eagles offense is what we should have evolved into after 2019.... that's the truth. They are doing what we couldn't do in 2019.
and they have a lesser QB

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
WR3… borderline WR2.
Man, you're crazy. He thrived on the Steelers after AB went insane. He's not a top guy but still more reliable than most WRs in the league.

Too many people think a player has to be top ten at their position or they suck.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t want him. I think he’s sub-mid. He had a really good thing early on in Pittsburgh but he benefitted from that offense more than they benefitted from him.

Bro.. we better not go after him again. Tiktok boy can go somewhere else. Can’t be showing up to games like this..

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Next year when Lamar is playing in the Super Bowl.... he going to become the first QB to rush for 100 yards in the Super Bowl.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
You see everytime they show Reid, he’s the one talking on the mic. He 100% calling the plays over there. Eric just OC by title.