• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 Forum Mock: Trade Block Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Both the Chiefs and the Bills are looking to trade up. The Chiefs are attempting to trade into the 2nd round with a 3rd and either a pick or a player. The Bills are looking to trade up into the earlier 2nd with their 2nd and more. Open to ideas and offers, so PM me if you're looking to come away with multiple assets.

Green Bay has QB Jordan Love on the trade block. Looking for either draft capital or combo of draft capital and a player (good WR, good TE, good RB).

Simba

Staff Member
I know it’s not the hot time to try to trade players, but if anyone needs a solid pass rusher…

Rasheem Green is available for 1 whole star

Try me. I’m not looking for too much. Open to pick swaps or a later pick.

Las Vegas Raiders are under new management and open to hearing offers on players.

QB Deshaun Watson (7 stars)
RB Miles Sanders (3.5 stars)
RB Ezekial Elliott (1.5)
WR Richie James (1)
WR Marquez Valdez Scantling (1)
WR Jalen Guyton
WR Jalen Tolbert (1)
TE Noah Grey (1)

DE Carlos Dunlap (1.5)
DE Bruce Irvin (1)

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Cardinals are considering trading back from round 2 pick 3 depending on who is available, looking primarily for draft compensation although willing to listen on cheap players

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Bills are looking to trade up with their 2nd into the early 2nd. Willing to offer a pick, a player, possibly both. Also shopping around:

WR Khalil Shakir - 1 Star
OT Jason Peters - 1 Star
DT DaQuan Jones - 1 Star
CB Taron Johnson - 5.5 Stars

Among others. Message me if you're looking to move back and profit off of it.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Bills are looking to use a 2nd, 4th and 5th to get as high as they can in the 2nd round. PM me if you're looking to add more picks.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Kansas City Chiefs currently have the following players on the trade block:

RB Kareem Hunt - 1 Star
LB Kyzir White - 1 Star
CB Eli Apple - 1 Star
S Rudy Ford - 1 Star
S Landon Collins - 1 Star

Looking for a pick or possibly a trade up. Only parting with ones like White for good return value considering how terrific he was in the second half of their season.