• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 Forum Mock: Trade Block Thread

Simba

Staff Member
The Kansas City Chiefs currently have the following players on the trade block:

RB Kareem Hunt - 1 Star
LB Kyzir White - 1 Star
CB Eli Apple - 1 Star
S Rudy Ford - 1 Star
S Landon Collins - 1 Star

Looking for a pick or possibly a trade up. Only parting with ones like White for good return value considering how terrific he was in the second half of their season.
I think I speak for everyone when I say fuck Eli Apple

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I think I speak for everyone when I say fuck Eli Apple

So I've literally signed Eli Apple for two reasons. Either I'm able to trade him elsewhere, or I bring him to the ring ceremony in September, thank him for helping us get there, and release him on the spot.

The Dallas Cowboys are looking to trade their 2nd and third round picks 2.32 and 3.32 to get as high in the second round as possible. If interested in trading back, send me a message.

The New England Patriots are shopping:

RB David Montgomery (1 Star)
RB Jerick McKinnon (1 Star)
RB Ty Montgomery (1.5 Stars
TE Maxx Williams (1 Star)
TE Adam Shaheen (1 Star)

CB Nik Needham (1 Star)
S Lonnie Johnson (1 Star)

Looking for Picks!

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Chiefs may willing to trade back from 2.24. Let me know if you're looking to move up. Looking for picks in return.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Buffalo Bills have the following players available for either a pick or a trade up:

OT Jason Peters - 1 Star
OT Spencer Brown - 1 Star
C Wes Schweitzer - 1 Star
C Chase Roullier - 1 Star
OG Ryan Bates - 4 Stars
WR Isaiah McKenzie - 1 Star

DT DaQuan Jones - 1 Star
CB Dane Jackson - 1 Star

P Bradley Pinion - 1 Star

PM me if you're interested.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Chiefs are adding RB Kareem Hunt to the trade block. Minimum salary. Looking for a pick or a trade up.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Buffalo might be looking to trade back from 2.28. And Kansas City is looking to trade up from the 4th with either picks or players, possibly both. You know where to find me.

Ozzsome

Practice Squad
So the Ravens are under my control now.
If you have interest in a player feel free to PM me.
I struggle to cope with the fact that i propably wont get Linderbaum and/or Lamar back

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
CB Sean Murphy-Bunting, 25, is available, one of the higher graded cover corners in the league last year. Played both outside and in the slot, and was especially good in zone coverage, where he allowed a 66.4 QB rating and just 8.4 yards per catch. One a 1.5 Star salary. Looking almost solely for picks.

Dallas Cowboys are putting the following players on the trade block:

TEs Peyton Hendershot (up and coming TE), Ian Bunting, Sean McKeon, Seth Green
CB Kelvin Joseph (rocky start to his career but had a great second half in 2022)
S Deon Bush (82.6 rating from PFF)

Looking mostly for picks

Simba

Staff Member
If anyone is looking for some G help, the consistently solid AJ Cann is available for 1 whole star.