• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 3 Denver Broncos @Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Denver is a wildcard caliber team. And ST was the culprit today. defense did it's job and so did offense.

We have a good team. I am not worried. You overreacted big time
Still extremely worried about our OL and outside run defense. And Denver is a “in the hunt” team at best. They don’t have the same elite secondary and ILB duo they used to have, their OL is a problem, and we still don’t know that Keenum is for real. I may have overreacted but I’m really fucking sick of seeing us come out flat and lost.

That said, I’ll just enjoy this win lol

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Sloppy game by Denver but I'll take it. Run game seems to be gaining momentum. Confident it will be worked out. Same thing happened last year.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I picked Denver to win but that was only as a reverse jinx HA SCREW YOU UNIVERSE I WIN

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Still extremely worried about our OL and outside run defense. And Denver is a “in the hunt” team at best. They don’t have the same elite secondary and ILB duo they used to have, their OL is a problem, and we still don’t know that Keenum is for real. I may have overreacted but I’m really fucking sick of seeing us come out flat and lost.

That said, I’ll just enjoy this win lol
And overall that team is still well rounded. Keenum needs to get into rhythm and they have a solid squad.

And dude, quit it. ST fucked up on the first possession and it was a sound victory from that point on.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
And overall that team is still well rounded. Keenum needs to get into rhythm and they have a solid squad.

And dude, quit it. ST fucked up on the first possession and it was a sound victory from that point on.
yes the special teams fucked up to start the game and put us in a small hole to start the game, but Joey is entitled to his opinion

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
one more thing. Lamar jackson is NOT the QB of the future. I'm sorry but he just looks like a joker to me..in every sense of the word. I think it's flacco for the next 2 years.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
one more thing. Lamar jackson is NOT the QB of the future. I'm sorry but he just looks like a joker to me..in every sense of the word. I think it's flacco for the next 2 years.

He plays like today it might be more than 2 years to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.