• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, The Bad, and The ST Unit

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
It was not that bad on ST, the return game was okay on both sides, and the blocked kick should have been a penalty so really Bowser missed a block on the punt and that is it

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Our run defense is kind of worrisome but we are missing a couple key pieces on defense so I’ll let it slide

Love Mark Andrews and Kenny Young. Poor run defending and special teams errors were why this game was even close.

Charm City

Pro Bowler
Our run defense is kind of worrisome but we are missing a couple key pieces on defense so I’ll let it slide
The Broncos are one of the best running football teams in the league. I'm not too worried. We were missing two pieces on our D-Line anyway

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Good : D made some stops in Prime Time . Flacco played an efficient game
The Bad : Special Teams
The Ugly : Special Teams

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
specifically though our problem on run defence is the same as last year which is our edge setting and outside contain from our OLBs
I specifically remember one HORRIBLE play by zds who didn’t set the edge. I’m sick of him

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I only watched 1 play before stream cut off then i just went to sleep smh.. i see flacco had 40 attempts. We gotta get our run game going cause him throwing the ball 40x a game not gonna work

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I only watched 1 play before stream cut off then i just went to sleep smh.. i see flacco had 40 attempts. We gotta get our run game going cause him throwing the ball 40x a game not gonna work
Flacco was absolute money. I don’t think he had a poor play all day

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
There are 66 players that play on the primary special teams units and with all the injuries you expect to see some issues on special teams.