• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Discussion (Other Teams)

Will The Dolphins Get their First win in New England Since 2008?

• Yes

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
that'll change as the years go on and more locals take up the local team especially if they continue to do well and be exciting - LA has got behind this team
Rams and raiders were already the defacto LA Home teams, and they’ve always seemed much more attached to the rams. They really wanted the rams back in LA and when the raiders had been talkin for years about relocation LA never seemed to speak up about it.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Cool as shit seeing diggs, shields, and Joyner exchange after that play. Just players appreciating good football

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
that'll change as the years go on and more locals take up the local team especially if they continue to do well and be exciting - LA has got behind this team
Now this I agree with. I really hope our defense is lit next year because we're going to have our hands full when we play this juggernaut of an offense in LA.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Either this Rams team is that good, or this Vikings team is overrated as shit.... I'm inclined to think it's a little bit of both

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Either this Rams team is that good, or this Vikings team is overrated as shit.... I'm inclined to think it's a little bit of both
I feel like the Vikings are better than their record shows. The Rams will no doubt put up a few clunkers on the way but I think they're the benchmark atm, especially if they can stay generally healthy around the postseason.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Rams offense is the best in the NFL and the Rams defense when fully healthy is probably one of the top 3 in the NFL. They are the class of the NFL right now and I will not be picking against them for awhile.

I love watching Minnesota lose but the Rams offense looks like the Greatest show on turf from back in 99 to 2001. Goff is the man!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
556 yards of offense against this Vikings defense?!? Good lord. Barring injuries, this Rams team will NOT be trifled with.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If the Rams are doing this WITHOUT Talib and Peters, the rest of the NFC is in trouble. If they win the Super Bowl this year, it will have been worth it loading up on Peters, Talib, Suh, Donald, etc. Especially since their next big contract they have to give out will be the hefty QB Contract to Goff.

556 yards of offense against this Vikings defense?!? Good lord. Barring injuries, this Rams team will NOT be trifled with.

The I didn't trust my gut and pick up another defense in fantasy to play this week to bench the Vikings defense regret sinks in.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
If the Rams are doing this WITHOUT Talib and Peters, the rest of the NFC is in trouble. If they win the Super Bowl this year, it will have been worth it loading up on Peters, Talib, Suh, Donald, etc. Especially since their next big contract they have to give out will be the hefty QB Contract to Goff.

The I didn't trust my gut and pick up another defense in fantasy to play this week to bench the Vikings defense regret sinks in.
I believe Peters played, but I echo those sentiments.