• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 5 Discussion (Other Teams)

What will be the COMBINED total score in the Falcons/Steelers game?

• OVER 100 Points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UNDER 100 Points

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
And of course, we're the only team in the division to lose this week. OF FUCKING COURSE! At least the Titans and Jags lost.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
i was hoping to enjoy the football this evening but i probably wont be able to watch it now im too pissed off

I have the ESPN website up with the full scoreboard and have yet to turn on any other games. From the scoreboard, I see the Raiders are still terrible, something is wrong with the Eagles and Josh Rosen is looking to complete the rookie QB win column sweep.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If the NFL wants to protect QBs so bad, then why not force every team to draft 32 OL every year in the first round? Or just let the teams realize how bad their OL is and see they need to improve it rather baby the QBs. The terrible roughing the passer calls returned today. Eagles DE Michael Bennett was blocked into Wentz and got a roughing call when there was nothing he could do about the way he was being blocked.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
If the NFL wants to protect QBs so bad, then why not force every team to draft 32 OL every year in the first round? Or just let the teams realize how bad their OL is and see they need to improve it rather baby the QBs. The terrible roughing the passer calls returned today. Eagles DE Michael Bennett was blocked into Wentz and got a roughing call when there was nothing he could do about the way he was being blocked.
Because, get this - most colleges don’t set up offensive lineman for success in the nfl. And offensive lineman is one of the hardest jobs in sports. There’s just simply not a plethora of good ones.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Because, get this - most colleges don’t set up offensive lineman for success in the nfl. And offensive lineman is one of the hardest jobs in sports. There’s just simply not a plethora of good ones.

I know that, I was just saying with how bad the roughing the passer calls are, the NFL should just mandate drafting OL in the first.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
There’s a Watson proof force field on the 2 yard line. That’s THREE TIMES Watson’s making a solid run in the redzone and gets fucking walloped at the 2

Inqui

Pro Bowler
There’s a Watson proof force field on the 2 yard line. That’s THREE TIMES Watson’s making a solid run in the redzone and gets fucking walloped at the 2
According to Chris Collinsworth logic that last Jaylon Smith hit was helmet to helmet.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I feel like the NFL made OT 10:00 in order to create more ties. Just seems it goes by too fast, and I think if we end in another tie tonight that a change needs to be made.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I feel like the NFL made OT 10:00 in order to create more ties. Just seems it goes by too fast, and I think if we end in another tie tonight that a change needs to be made.
If a team can’t score once in 10 minutes they deserve to tie or lose. But yeah ties are kinda gay

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Eh passing yards is easily the most overblown stat. Cool he got that many but not a big deal.