• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 5 Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Another "must win" . Getting a significant lead in our division would be absolutely huge. I expect a close one. But nothing is for certain.

@Ice Bowl we might need you on standby for a second half thread.
NO POOL PICS(@allblackraven). THEY ALREADY WON US ONE RING. THEY DO NOT WORK ANYMORE.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
winning season and missing playoffs doesn't work for me
Doesn't matter. The remainder of the majority have spoken. Nothing you can do.

When we have the nickelback song + @Ice Bowl's good luck thread, we are 8-1. With that one loss coming in Week Two... Because @JO_75 posted a pool(remember, Ice Bowl did not post a good luck thread week 17 last year, ultimately being the reason we lost).

This system has worked for us. If we have anything mess it up, they shall be sent to the pit of misery.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor

When we have the nickelback song + @Ice Bowl's good luck thread, we are 8-1. With that one loss coming in Week Two... Because @JO_75 posted a pool(remember, Ice Bowl did not post a good luck thread week 17 last year, ultimately being the reason we lost).

This system has worked for us. If we have anything mess it up, they shall be sent to the pit of misery.

I stand by that the reason we lost week 2 was that Ice Bowl should have posted two good luck threads to make up for the one he missed last year but because he didnt we are still missing one good luck thread against the Bengals so when we face them next Ice Bowl needs to post 2 of them

JO_75

Hall of Famer

So far the Ravens are 3-1 when I wear my Justin Tucker jersey. The only loss? I wore my Suggs jersey for the Cincy game. I take responsibility for that loss.

Its not so much 2 threads as paying off the thread you missed for the Bengals game so that you are no longer behind by 1
This years Bengal game is the only one you lost when I started a thread. Last year I forgot to start the thread and we all know what happened. I owe it to you guys now for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.