• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 5 Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teams often like to blitz to fluster rookie QBs and make them panic. I don’t see us taking that approach with Baker. I think we stack the secondary and contain to keep him in the pocket.

As awesome as it is to get those quick strike Brown big gains it’s the kind of ball control game we had in Pittsburgh 2nd half is what feeds the D.

We control the game cause a couple costly turnovers and pull away late in a 31-20 win that is a little closer than the score indicates.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Teams often like to blitz to fluster rookie QBs and make them panic. I don’t see us taking that approach with Baker. I think we stack the secondary and contain to keep him in the pocket.
I agree. Make the coverage look as confusing as possible, without confusing our guys of course. haha

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
with tavon struggling a lil and carr playing well.. will hump be our slot guy now that jimmy is back?
Are you kidding me. Tavon has done fine the last couple games. He had a bad game week two but that’s it.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Pierce(ugfuckingh), RGIII, Timmy, Averett, Lasley, Sieler and Grasu inactive.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Do6mlJ9XoAA9pew.jpg:large

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
The O-line needs to win its battle today and keep Flacco in a clean pocket to win convincingly. Otherwise it could be anybody's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.