• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 5 Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he should of blocked the guy that tipped the pass before he threw the ball.
It was a terrible decision. Also the red zone pass to Crabtree was thrown behind him. He’s gotta hit him in stride. Old joe showed up today. Players around him failed but so did he.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I think we should have used Lamar more when Collins was out. There was at least positive yardage in most cases.

Tank

Hall of Famer
That was the biggest piece of shit game I have ever watched. We sucked so bad we deserved to lose that game. That block in the back on Moore was bs.. The roughing the passer call was complete horseshit. They missed the hold in the endzone and the second to last running play they missed a obvious holdcall that if he doesnt get that gain their pathetic kicker would have never made to knuckleball. Put this one on the offense. Crabtree is a complete waste of money.bench his ass and ply Moore and White. Defense didn't stand a chance on that last drive..again they only gave up 6 points in the second half. Enough with the Damn Lamar plays costing us downs..wtf is he doing out there on our and 2 straight running plays????? Sad sad sad performance to a much weaker browns team...hang your heads tonight boys..you earned that L

Quoted for truth.

It’s like Marty was smoking dope, complete flop, don’t really know where to start with stupidity of that game plan.
We’re not giving up on Crabtree, too much investment there. But damn, it is obvious something needs to be fixed with his game. He looks like he’s running half speed a lot of the time and his hands are terrible. Should have been benched to give him time to get his shit together as it was obvious playing him hasn’t helped him out of the slump.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ane it's that type of B.S. that the Ravens keep pulling from one week to the next that pisses me off and for why I don't readily or quickly buy into them beating this or that team whatsoever! Now we're going to have to hear about Mayfield all week long! DAMN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.