• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 5 Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Yep it’s all over. Sucks to lose to the Browns but that’s what happens when pretty much no one shows up.

Tank

Hall of Famer
because our offence has completely forgotten how to play football
i was worried about our defence with timmy and pierce out and being short at corner but nope the offence has decided to shit the bed
No rhythm, terrible game plan.

RayRayRaven

Veteran
The Ravens as a team stink period. Never a consistent team that can coast to wins on a regular basis. They play well one game, lay an egg the next couple and so on and so forth. Something's got to change around here but don't know what!
we are much better this year than some thought (rayrayraven) among them. we got this...we beat Cleveland twice and we in theplayoffs baby

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
There’s a Ravens win coming this game...I can feel it!!!
Well at least you can feel something. Right now I can't feel a damn thing because I had this uneasy feeling about it all along. We seemed too good to be true for a while there at 3-1 and something was off

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
We need to work hurst in the passing game, and any play you wanna run with Crabtree... don’t, just come up with a slot concept for Snead instead

RayRayRaven

Veteran
it feels like we stop em post fumble by allen and get our own turnover

Status
Not open for further replies.