• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 5 Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
The fact that anyone here was excusing Crabtree’s drops because he made like 2 decent plays is pathetic, he fucking lost this game.

I don't care what anyone says about the Browns not being as bad as they once were. You cannot lose a game like this when you still have Cincy, Pitt, Tenn, NO, and Atl on the schedule.

Lost to a rookie qb of the Cleveland Browns. This is disgraceful.

I remember last year when they lost to the Bears rookie and people were all "it's one game. That wasn't a bad team," and look what happened.

After they lose in Tennessee they will be 3-3. Same old .500 (ish) Ravens.

But what can you do? That's how the cookie crumbles.

The Greek

Veteran
going to be an inconsistent struggle on offense without a running game. too many drops once again. offense was terrible today. hats off to the gutsy browns performance

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Great job losing to the fucking Browns. Ffs I don’t care if they are improved.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
upload_2018-10-7_16-43-29.jpeg

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Exactly. Flacco never really got in a rhythm and didn’t play that well, but the game was ultimately lost on one drop in the end zone.
of course that's your fucking excuse. one play doesn't lose the game

redrum52

Hall of Famer
We played terrible but they let the Browns hold in the end zone which is a safety.

Of course the one time he decides not to be a terrible kicker. Browns didn't deserve this.

And there easily could have been calls against us. You fumble and turn the ball over on the goal line and let a fg get blocked. I could easily make a case the refs tried to help us out. Offense shit the bed today. It is what it is.

Bravens2006

Veteran
That was the biggest piece of shit game I have ever watched. We sucked so bad we deserved to lose that game. That block in the back on Moore was bs.. The roughing the passer call was complete horseshit. They missed the hold in the endzone and the second to last running play they missed a obvious holdcall that if he doesnt get that gain their pathetic kicker would have never made to knuckleball. Put this one on the offense. Crabtree is a complete waste of money.bench his ass and ply Moore and White. Defense didn't stand a chance on that last drive..again they only gave up 6 points in the second half. Enough with the Damn Lamar plays costing us downs..wtf is he doing out there on our and 2 straight running plays????? Sad sad sad performance to a much weaker browns team...hang your heads tonight boys..you earned that L

Status
Not open for further replies.