• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

How many picks will the Ravens make in the first 2 days of the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hoping for a guard (Zavala, Vorhees, or Mafi), a cb (Phillips, Rush), and a RB (Ibrahim, Deuce Vaughn) for day 3

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
I’m not sure what a lot of you guys see in Ringo. I have not seen it at all with him. I would have been pissed about that pick

As for Simpson, I love the pick. Easily BPA. I thought he was easily a 2nd rounder, maybe had a chance to sneak into round 1. Queen will be on this team this year and he walks next season for a comp pick and we have his replacement ready to go.
I thought a more traditional inside LB was what they would pull the trigger on to pair with Roquan, but this is a widely valuable pick to me. I love how the Ravens double-dip at positions. A bunch of analysts thought no doubt we pick a CB or Edge after OBJ, but I felt like it was even more of a possibility that WR had jumped to a primary option as a result of signing OBJ. The Ravens love to do that. Maybe it just seems that way, but I feel like they've done it again twice in this draft already with their two picks. Almost like, we're stronger at this than we were, but let's really fortify it now. I love the pick and Simpson is flat out fast.

I think CB is next, but who knows with the runs on that position already. They could do the same double dip at S after Richardson last year and Clark's departure this year.