• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to Baltimore: Zay Flowers

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Flowers' personality is so refreshing. Like absolutely nothing against Hollywood or Bateman or Duv but they're all these kinda quiet guys. And then when things don't go their way seem to chirp on social media.

Zay is a fucking dawg. And is a dawg in the face of being small, coming from a no name school, etc etc. Dude's talking about getting his jersey retired.

Now he's got OBJ here to mentor him this first year. I'm excited for Zay. Really really excited

Last edited:
Flowers' personality is so refreshing. Like absolutely nothing against Hollywood or Bateman or Duv but they're all these kinda quiet guys. And then when things don't go there way seem to chirp on social media.

Zay is a fucking dawg. And is a dawg in the face of being small, coming from a no name school, etc etc. Dude's talking about getting his jersey retired.

Now he's got OBJ here to mentor him this first year. I'm excited for Zay. Really really excited
Can’t wait to watch this kid grow. Also hope Bateman pays attention to OBJ as well. We need him to step up, get his head right, and figure out how to stay on the field.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Flowers' personality is so refreshing. Like absolutely nothing against Hollywood or Bateman or Duv but they're all these kinda quiet guys. And then when things don't go their way seem to chirp on social media.

Yeah, WRs with that personality do a good job of rubbing off on other guys and getting them to step up. The only time I saw Torrey getting physical and going up for balls was after we got SSS.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
More than Bateman. A lot more noise around Zay.

I was talked into the Bateman pick by a buddy of mine who played for that team years ago.

Zay? (could be because I live in South Florida) Everyone has been talking about him
Bateman just needs to stay healthy.
Future looks bright for the wr corps and offense in general. If Lamar comes out and plays like he did at the start of the year with these guys we're making a run.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

He gonna be crying too..