• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defense, the Offense, and the Crabtree....

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
The Ravens aren't winning the division. 1-2 in the division is a really tough record to make the playoffs with.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Crabtree needs to just be fucking cut, we can’t keep having this shit. He’s been by far the worst of the 3 we signed.

Marty USE YOUR FUCKING TIGHT ENDS

RayRayRaven

Veteran
Goats...crabtree and humpf. Had a feelin Cleveland was gonna be enough improved to make our playoff hunt harder and they good defensively. that one hurt. we better beat them in baltimore

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
fuck you you fucking pieces of fucking shit I’m fucking pissed oh my god I’m so fucking pissed

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
We were shit. Should have lost in regulation.
Also, fuck your nickelback and thousands of stupid "i feel" posts - they made the game thread unbearable.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Did we even run once on first down?
Levine made some key plays. thats about it.
John Brown 4 catches on 14 targets and Crabtree 6 catches on 12 targets.
Why didn't we use the TE's more often they've been reliable so far.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I’m fucking DONE with football for the week. I want no fucking parts of football right now. Fuck this shit. Fucking offense never woke up, marty went full blown schottenheimer instead of Mornhinweg telegraphing run plays EVERY FIRST DOWN, Crabtree can fall out of the plane on the way back to Baltimore for all I give a fuck, BLOCK FOR TUCKER GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, and refs throw the fucking flag when our TE gets scoop tackled while the catchable ball is in the fucking air.

Fuck this fucking team and fuck football.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
fuck me fuck you fuck your mother fuck joe fuck crabtree fuck chris moore fuck brandon carr fuck marty fuck EVERYBODY im going to fucking jump off a bridge

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m fucking DONE with football for the week. I want no fucking parts of football right now. Fuck this shit. Fucking offense never woke up, marty went full blown schottenheimer instead of Mornhinweg telegraphing run plays EVERY FIRST DOWN, Crabtree can fall out of the plane on the way back to Baltimore for all I give a fuck, BLOCK FOR TUCKER GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, and refs throw the fucking flag when our TE gets scoop tackled while the catchable ball is in the fucking air.

Fuck this fucking team and fuck football.
and fuck me