• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defense, the Offense, and the Crabtree....

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
We lead the NFL in dropped passes and Crabtree leads the league with 8 . Over 5 games that’s horrific .
Hopefully he can turn it around .

Tank

Hall of Famer
We lead the NFL in dropped passes and Crabtree leads the league with 8 . Over 5 games that’s horrific .
Hopefully he can turn it around .
I would guess you could add a bunch more to that figure as the dropped pass criteria are very restrictive. I think things will improve.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I would guess you could add a bunch more to that figure as the dropped pass criteria are very restrictive. I think things will improve.
If you’re going to add a bunch more than add a bunch more to every other team. There’s a reason the criteria is how it is.

Tank

Hall of Famer
If you’re going to add a bunch more than add a bunch more to every other team. There’s a reason the criteria is how it is.
True you could add more to all teams because it’s subjective and dependent upon individual judgement. But some teams have more sure handed receivers and wouldn’t gain as much I think.