• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defense, the Offense, and the Crabtree....

RayRayRaven

Veteran
we are 1-2 first time through the division.....gonna have to be 2-1 at least second time through to make the playoffs....we have some tough games coming up

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Good: defence played incredibly well and consistently set the offence up with good field position - absolutely destroyed the browns OL and apart from 2 drives mostly had the browns confused and under wraps
Bad: the offensive playcalling - i dont know what happened but its like we forgot how to create and utilise matchups - how did our TEs not get targeted even more with the return of hayden hurst
Ugly: the running game - our top 2 backs have both started fumbling, 1 of them gets stopped for losses because he tries to break it outside every play and the other one looks like he's running in treacle - the run blocking is atrocious but the backs are missing holes

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
We were shit. Should have lost in regulation.
Also, fuck your nickelback and thousands of stupid "i feel" posts - they made the game thread unbearable.
Agreed. We can't be doing that next week. One or two is funny, but 300 is unbearable. I think I made two, but stopped pretty fast.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Good: defence played incredibly well and consistently set the offence up with good field position - absolutely destroyed the browns OL and apart from 2 drives mostly had the browns confused and under wraps
Bad: the offensive playcalling - i dont know what happened but its like we forgot how to create and utilise matchups - how did our TEs not get targeted even more with the return of hayden hurst
Ugly: the running game - our top 2 backs have both started fumbling, 1 of them gets stopped for losses because he tries to break it outside every play and the other one looks like he's running in treacle - the run blocking is atrocious but the backs are missing holes
we really need Dixon right about right now. fuck you kenneth

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
i dont know what that was but it was fucking annoying
It won us the Steelers game last week....

At this point we just need to ensure that.

I post a nickleback video
Ice bowl does a first thread
If we are down in the second half, Ice bowl needs to start that immediately
No pool pics
@JoeyFlex5 needs to sit in his spot
And that I need to continue to wear my lucky outfit

RayRayRaven

Veteran
oh one other Goat.....the wasted Bustout plays......they killed continuity each time. Leave him on the bench unless you're taking Flacco out. all he does is ruin JoeJoe's flow and JoeJoe struggled with flow today.

Reactions: cdp

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Fucking pisses me off that the only team that can beat us is ourselves and we KEEP LETTING IT FUKCING HAPPEN

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't even care about the rest of the season right now im fucking pissed we just lost to the browns and scored NINE FUCKING POINTS FUCK YOU