• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Titans

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Fuck you marty for running the ball every fucking first down and every other horrible play call. Fuck everyone. Fuck the Titans. No one fucking talk to me until next week I haven't been this pissed since week fucking 17

ALI624

Pro Bowler
This will be a loss. Defense will do its best but will crumble at the end. The offense will continue to be shitty not using TEs because Flacco can only throw to old washed up TEs as opposed to young fast TEs that can don’t just catch the ball and fall down.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I know everyone is overly emotional but I see us winning this game.......Titans may have just lost to the Bills because they're an actual mediocre team. I would hope that Marty decides to actually come up with a competent game plan.

PurpleGecko

Practice Squad
I'm probably not allowed to remain optimistic today but the season's still very much early, let's hold back on the doom and gloom and get this rebound win. Win and that's a potential tiebreaker advantage against another potential wild card hopeful team in the Titans

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
this is a crucial game to set the tone for the season entering the toughest stretch of games of the season in all likelihood leading into the bye
Titans, Saints, Panthers, Steelers
I think we can win three of those games. We beat the Titans, lose to the Saints, and beat the Steelers and Panthers

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Correa is definitely going to have 3 sacks.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We better not lose to a Dean Pees led defense.

The way the Titans offense is playing, we better not lose this game. It will be another field goal battle next week and we better not lose this game.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Alright alright now that I’m calmed down....

FUCK YOU RAVENS SAME OLD FUCKING RAVENS

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
A Ravens win against Tennessee is coming...I can feel it!!!

Sorry, I couldn’t resist doing this one more time