• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Titans

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Our color rush pants are the purple pants

And btw, I really like that uni and don’t know why everybody hates it lol
Got ya wasn’t sure if it was like a lighter purple with gold stripes or some shit. I really like our white on black but Atleast it’s not the yellow tan pants.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
To get this thing back on topic....

We should win this game. We are a better team on paper.
We need to do a few things offensively though.

1. Get the TEs involved. We have four of them. All four are good players. Use them and pick them apart. That's what the defense is likely going to give us.
2. Get the ball out quickly. The titans have a lot of pass rushers and a really good secondary to boot. Going deep is going to fail miserably this game.
3. Get the backs involved in the passing game. The Titans have a a plethora of good run stuffers. Collins and Buck alike have proven to be good options out of the backfield.

On paper we are more well rounded. But the Titans are a team that can beat us if we decide to shit the bed again like we did against the Browns.

I don't know @Lost_In_Translation, maybe I'm too much of a realist when it comes to this team but all of this "on paper" talk has never been nor will ever be my cup of tea. Regardless of what they look like "on paper" they STILL got to go out there and perform on the field. ANY GIVEN SUNDAY! That brownies game was evident of that fact!

Let's just hope that our boys SHOW UP and really want to win this last game of their 3rd road game trip. Extra incitive for them to do so is that the Browns and the Bengals lost today! The Ravens need to win to continue to at least stay ahead of the Steelers.

GO RAVENS!!

It’s a great city. Don’t forget to have Princes Fire Chicken or Hatti Bs Hot Chicken and they have some really good BBQ in Nashville as well. Martins BBQ is pretty close to the stadium and the Sky Blue Cafe is a good breakfast place. Ask for Faith, she was our waitress.
Well had a blast in Nashville. Actually attempted to follow your recommendation of Hattie Bs and when I got there the line to get in was a mile long. We did hit mission barbecue and saw that Skura posted a pic from there just an hour before. The game was obviously a great one to have witnessed.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Well had a blast in Nashville. Actually attempted to follow your recommendation of Hattie Bs and when I got there the line to get in was a mile long. We did hit mission barbecue and saw that Skura posted a pic from there just an hour before. The game was obviously a great one to have witnessed.
The line goes pretty fast but I hope you have had Nashville Hot Chicken before. I like things very spicy and this was pretty hot for chicken. Glad you were able to get to Mission BBQ. Too bad you missed Skura.