• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Titans

arnie_uk

Veteran
I se Lewan was back at practice yesterday, thinking he still can’t be right but I’m sure he’ll get some medical “help” if he can go.
They really have nothing in on offense im scared of. The qb isnt good enough to make me worry about davis

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
They really have nothing in on offense im scared of. The qb isnt good enough to make me worry about davis
I would tend to agree. I never liked Mariota and if we remotely pressure him he’s atrocious at throwing on the run. Derrick Henry is also abysmal but he’s typically the type of back we struggle against so who knows

arnie_uk

Veteran
I would tend to agree. I never liked Mariota and if we remotely pressure him he’s atrocious at throwing on the run. Derrick Henry is also abysmal but he’s typically the type of back we struggle against so who knows
Yea if we can stop the run their offense won't move much. They do have a great pass rush though

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Speaking of TEs, how often were they open against the Browns defense? It's not like Maxx or Boyle have the deceptive speed to gain separation or anything like that..

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Mariota has one of the worst ratings in the league when pressured. We need to pressure him!
Pressures yes, but he has a 100 QBR vs the blitz. I think we should have 4 man rushes and try and keep him inside the pocket where his QBR is 77.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ha - I am too savvy to fall for these phishing schemes !

Actually, I don't know where I'm sitting. Tasked my son to get the tickets - he just told me there pretty good. Based on price and location balance, we almost always end up 2nd level about mid-way up at around the 30 yard line when we go to games.
Ah nice, I’ll be lower level about 15 rows up from the 50.

Just scream penis as loud as you possibly can before the game starts so I can see you and say hi

ALI624

Pro Bowler
We have activated Gus Edwards and placed Turner on IR.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
That seems like an extreme reaction to a hamstring injury but alrighty.
Turner plays on most S.Ts. Unfortunately Marty rarely uses a RB3, but unlike Edwards De'Lance Turner is at least a speedy guy something we could actually use. I hope he replaces Allen as short yardage RB.

The Greek

Veteran
i am expecting a dominant effort by our beloved ravens. titans are a scrappy team and will hang in there for a bit but unless the offense shoots itself in the foot with drops, dumb penalties, poor play calls and weak qb play than the win should be ours. p.s. lets get the running game going and use the te's more