• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

UDFA Thread

Simba

Staff Member
Names so far:
QB Nolan Henderson
QB Dion Golatt
RB Keaton Mitchell
RB Owen Wright
WR Dontay Demus
WR Sean Ryan
TE Travis Vokolek
TE Brian Walker
OL Brandon Kipper
OL Jaylon Thomas
OL Tykeem Doss
OL Tashawn Manning
OL Jake Guidone
DT Trey Botts
DT Kaieem Caesar
DT Elijah Green
DL Camron Peterson
CB Corey Mayfield
CB Jeremy Lucien
S Jaquan Amos

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
First of all he's bad. Second of all because of his escalators from being a returner, he's making 5M this year. No team pays WR5 in their 4th year 5M dollars
Don't forget he's a pro bowler that excels in returns and as a poor man's Deebo for the team. Also, Lamar is signed long term and they're going all in. They aren't going to take chances with ST faltering in the return area IMO. He is staying for sure.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Don't forget he's a pro bowler that excels in returns and as a poor man's Deebo for the team. Also, Lamar is signed long term and they're going all in. They aren't going to take chances with ST faltering in the return area IMO. He is staying for sure.
I mean maybe you're right. Maybe they see this as a SB window and they're willing to pay Duv 5M to be a ST guy and back end depth

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

He was lighting it up when he was the 3rd option when Bateman and Andrews were there. Plus he’s a hell of a returner.

I rather have him stay at returner than risk it with putting flowers back there.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
He was lighting it up when he was the 3rd option when Bateman and Andrews were there. Plus he’s a hell of a returner.

I rather have him stay at returner than risk it with putting flowers back there.
yeah Flowers is too precious to get hurt back there