• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

UDFA Thread

Simba

Staff Member
And then DT Elijah Green is listed at 5'11 and 263 lbs. so who the fuck knows what position he actually is

Simba

Staff Member
Just doing some quick research on some of these guys I've never heard of...

Jaylon Thomas started at all 5 OL spots for SMU last year. Might be a C here.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just doing some quick research on some of these guys I've never heard of...

Jaylon Thomas started at all 5 OL spots for SMU last year. Might be a C here.

That’s good. With TCC dipping to the Jets, we don’t have a true backup C. Mekari more of a swing tackle in my book

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
You are probably not cutting your Pro Bowl returner.
For the last time, the argument has been all offseason you don't pay WR5 5M+ per year. Especially when he's bad.

That being said literally 3 days ago Lamar signed his extension and that likely opened up some space. Depending on what it costs to sign RYS and Houston plus the rookies, we still may be able to keep Duv.

That was definitely way less likely prior to the extension though.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
For the last time, the argument has been all offseason you don't pay WR5 5M+ per year. Especially when he's bad.

That being said literally 3 days ago Lamar signed his extension and that likely opened up some space. Depending on what it costs to sign RYS and Houston plus the rookies, we still may be able to keep Duv.

That was definitely way less likely prior to the extension though.
I mean pre draft he was WR4 and 4.5m for WR4 who is also a PB returner is not bad value. It is less good value as WR5 but he would be that on most teams so getting a paycut out of him is not impossible or an extension that effectively reduces that number. Either way you do not weaken your strength.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Mitchell was one of my favorite players in this whole draft, I'm honestly over the moon we got him as UDFA