• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

UDFA Thread

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
We only bring back Houston if we go all in... Based on DeCosta's moves so far, that seems to be the case, but otheriwse, I'd be wary.
What? Justin Houston isn't likely to be the difference between anything. He provides some veteran leadership and some depth at one of your thinner and younger position groups. Has nothing to do with going all in.

Plus there is no reason to be wary. Houston is only gonna sign a 1 year deal and it will be worth probably 6M. So what are we scared of?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
What? Justin Houston isn't likely to be the difference between anything. He provides some veteran leadership and some depth at one of your thinner and younger position groups. Has nothing to do with going all in.

Plus there is no reason to be wary. Houston is only gonna sign a 1 year deal and it will be worth probably 6M. So what are we scared of?
Probably less than 6m…

His last 2 contracts were 2.1m and 3.5m - and while he had a good season… he’s also getting older

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Probably less than 6m…

His last 2 contracts were 2.1m and 3.5m - and while he had a good season… he’s also getting older
His last one was 3.5? Was it that he was a 5M cap hit though? I seemed to remember something about 5M with him last year. Maybe I just goofed it