• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NHL Thread

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
It’s finally here, the greatest time of year. Football , MLB playoffs, and hockey season baby. Go Bolts! And also Ovi to break the scoring record

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Game day baby, hockey season is back. Go Bolts!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Also go Ovie, get that fucking goal record baby

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Tank

Hall of Famer
Excited to see what the "new edition" Caps look like. Carbery has already done some things much different and it will be interesting to see how the players respond.

LET'S GO CAPS!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hockey playoffs are back boys! Kings, Avs, Bolts, and Caps all made it.
@Dom McRaven @Tank @RL52TheGreatest @cobrajet @Nurps … I’m heading down to sunrise for Game 1 vs the Panthers. If we can get by them , we’re getting to the final.

Last edited:

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Hockey playoffs are back boys! Kings, Avs, Bolts, and Caps all made it.
@Dom McRaven @Tank @RL52TheGreatest @cobrajet @Nurps … I’m heading down to sunrise for Game 1 vs the Panthers. If we can get by them , we’re getting to the final.
Oilers in 5. I conceded already.

Nonetheless, have fun! The Battle of Florida has made for some very intriguing games over these last few years.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Capitals in unfamiliar territory as the huge underdog after squeaking into the tourney. Will probably get smashed but deserve a ton of credit to get in after trading a bunch of starters away at the deadline.

I actually like the Caps chances against the Rangers as they have the extra incentive of playing Lav’s Rangers. Stranger things have happened.

Let’s go Caps!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Capitals in unfamiliar territory as the huge underdog after squeaking into the tourney. Will probably get smashed but deserve a ton of credit to get in after trading a bunch of starters away at the deadline.

I actually like the Caps chances against the Rangers as they have the extra incentive of playing Lav’s Rangers. Stranger things have happened.

Let’s go Caps!
Hopefully the Rangers have the revenge of the President’s Cup going against them. In fact, I believe the Caps and Rangers were even in the regular season and isn’t Charlie tied for the most shutouts this season? Go Caps!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Pain…. Panthers are so good

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just want to not be shutout and Ovi get at least 1 goal. That is all I ask!
Caps getting alot of unnecessary hate from teams that missed out on that last wild card spot. Especially Pittsburgh fans. I don’t think it matters Caps, Pens, Devils, Red Wings etc… no one was beating the Rangers round one.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Panthers looking like the team to beat right now TBH

Avs only gonna go as far as Georgie takes them. He played better in Game 2 (very low bar), but I doubt many Avs fans, including myself, trust him right now
WPG is nearly as bad as the Leafs at shitting the bed come playoff time. I think the VGK and Col match up is going to determine the West representative un the SCF.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
WPG is nearly as bad as the Leafs at shitting the bed come playoff time. I think the VGK and Col match up is going to determine the West representative un the SCF.
Both of them are FAR WORSE than us in the playoffs. At least we won 2 in 2012 and 2014. When was the last time that either Canada team won it?

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
We’re back! Panthers fucking suck!