• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NFL Schedule Thread

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Interesting notes from Schefter about the schedule. International Games and the first Black Friday Game will be announced on Wednesday May 10th. Also select games will be announced on FOX & Friends and CBS Morning show.

On Thursday May 11th, the Today Show and Good Morning America will reveal some games.

Mainejet

Practice Squad
Jets will likely be televised during primetime like 5 or 6 times. New York is an enormous TV market. The addition of Aaron Rodgers also makes the Jets bona-fide contenders this season. I figure the Jets game will be shown Sunday night, Monday night, Thursday night, and Jets games at the end of the season will be flexed. Ravens will be in primetime as Lamar Jackson is such a draw. I figure the Ravens will be in primetime probably a minimum of 3 times and depending on how healthy Lamar is at the end of the season they'll definitely get flexed due to playoff implications.

Jets will likely be televised during primetime like 5 or 6 times. New York is an enormous TV market. The addition of Aaron Rodgers also makes the Jets bona-fide contenders this season. I figure the Jets game will be shown Sunday night, Monday night, Thursday night, and Jets games at the end of the season will be flexed. Ravens will be in primetime as Lamar Jackson is such a draw. I figure the Ravens will be in primetime probably a minimum of 3 times and depending on how healthy Lamar is at the end of the season they'll definitely get flexed due to playoff implications.
Surely after such a dominant season Rodgers will need to beat Zach for the starting QB job

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
WTF? A team can have two Thursday games? Thats brutal.
Pretty sure Cowboys have had multiple Thursday games in back to back weeks for at least a year or two now. Anybody who plays on Thanksgiving could easily play back-to-back Thursdays.

Mainejet

Practice Squad
Surely after such a dominant season Rodgers will need to beat Zach for the starting QB job
The Jets have embarked on a last ditch effort to straighten Zach out. The fact is, Zach is incredibly gifted and he can make every throw. However, he's Ryan Leaf between his ears. It's been said that the old OC was all wrong for Zach. Lafleur believed in tough love. Zach needed someone to constantly tell him he can do and reach him that way. Hackett is exactly that kind of guy. Rodgers is Zach's idol. This is the best that the Jets could ever hope to do in trying to repair Zach. I personally cannot see it working. I think Zach is a dingbat mental case. But if he can't learn from Aaron rodgers, who had agreed to mentor Zach, then he's forever broken and I wouldn't blame the Jets for cutting bait at that point.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Official Games announced:

Week 4 - ATL/JAX (Wembley 9:30)

Week 5 - JAX/BUF (Tottenham 9:30)

Week 6 - BAL/TEN (Tottenham 9:30)

Week 9 - MIA/KC (Frankfurt 9:30)

Week 10 - IND/NE (Frankfurt 9:30)

Week 12 - MIA/NYJ (Black Friday 3:00)

Week 16 - NYG/PHI (Christmas 4:30)

Week 17 - CIN/KC (CBS 4:25)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
They don't have to try hard. It's happening naturally. Back to back AFC title games will do that.
Think the NFL is thinking this will be for the 1 seed. Unfortunately... we have other plans. Can't wait to wreck the NFL script this season by winning the North and being the 1 seed.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Think the NFL is thinking this will be for the 1 seed. Unfortunately... we have other plans. Can't wait to wreck the NFL script this season by winning the North and being the 1 seed.
Not sure I follow. They're scheduled to play each other this year, and they're scheduled for a prime afternoon slot. When would you expect them to play and at what time slot?

If Burrow and Mahomes are healthy, why would they care if its for the #1 seed? They can also just flex games in and out of that time slot if they want to.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Im really sad this game is in London, now we cant stomp on there logo after M̶a̶r̶c̶u̶s̶ p̶e̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ ROCK YA makes the game winning pick