• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NFL Schedule Thread

marklar

Pro Bowler
If I'm ever going to watch a game in person, it has to be this one. But I am probably too lazy to travel even if it is more convenient than having to cross the atlantic.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Think the NFL is thinking this will be for the 1 seed. Unfortunately... we have other plans. Can't wait to wreck the NFL script this season by winning the North and being the 1 seed.
ummm... I think the dolphins have a better chance than us. but I have turned into a cynical person, so..

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
So before we know the full schedule and now we know Nashville has turned into a London game. What games is everyone planning to go to?
no clue yet. If we have a home playoff game, I'm there, but that's all I know rt now

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hope Baltimore comes to Florida to face one of the 3 teams down here.

Or Atlanta.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

JO_75

Hall of Famer
think it may be. I'm seeing on nfl.com that it is Raiders Chiefs on MNF (xmas weekend)

That's a 1PM game according to that link. They are doing three games on Christmas, we would play the 49ers on MNF.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
So before we know the full schedule and now we know Nashville has turned into a London game. What games is everyone planning to go to?
Trying to catch the Chargers game and either Bengals or Steelers away. Might go to Jets @ Miami.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Bengals @ Browns confirmed for week 1.... so neither of those two will be our week one opponent.