• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NFL Schedule Thread

Corvus Purpura

Practice Squad
I hope Baltimore comes to Florida to face one of the 3 teams down here.

Or Atlanta.
They play in Jacksonville this year and again in 2029. Atlanta in 2026. Miami in 2027. Tampa in 2030.
Other meetings can happen if they finish in the same spot in their respective divisions. For example, next year the Ravens will play at the NFC South team that finishes in the same respective slot.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Looks like we play at Cincinnati, Week 2 at 1PM. Does this mean we ending the season at home?

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
So before we know the full schedule and now we know Nashville has turned into a London game. What games is everyone planning to go to?

Ravens @ Chargers.

I try to make it out to every game they play near SoCal. Only one I miss so far is week 1 MNF vs Las Vegas Raiders. Ticket prices for those were insane.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
They play in Jacksonville this year and again in 2029. Atlanta in 2026. Miami in 2027. Tampa in 2030.
Other meetings can happen if they finish in the same spot in their respective divisions. For example, next year the Ravens will play at the NFC South team that finishes in the same respective slot.

I'll def go to Jacksonville