• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad, and the Titans

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
The ugly: I had a 30 pt lead in my money league but my opponent had the ravens defense and tucker.

And gronk...

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
What an ass whooping. My god that was great. Snead was money, crab was money, Collins and gus were money, lamar broke one, the defense was just incredible, most dominant performance I’ve ever seen.

What a game. Our season might not be over.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Woohoo. What a Gameplan by Wink. Lamar finally got a big play run. That 3rd down offense boy... There were days in the past when I saw 3rd and long I knew we couldn't convert. Impressive transformation. More sacks than completions is this a new record?
Get well soon Alex Lewis.

I think Za'Darius deserves serious consideration for sticking around. I don't think we can just let him bolt easily. We'll see what happens later on down the line but he's been a monster this year.

3 sacks, 4 tackles, 1 assist, 3 tackles for a loss, 1 forced fumble

Lord. This is just workage. What a game by ZD. It's crazy to see how much he's grown.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Good: H2H tiebreaker wise, we now own it over the Titans.
The Bad: Titans O-Line
The Ugly: Alex Lewis' injury. Get well soon.

The Amazing: 11 Sacks for the game breaking our franchise record of 9.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
lots of the good seems obvious so ill tip my cap to some less obvious contributors who i think showed some things and maybe deserved more snaps:

1. Gus Edwards - i didnt think in the preseason he showed much that would translate vs 1st teamers but his running style is exactly what we're missing with kenneth dixon on i/r and he ran really well on his carries - id like to see him get more carries i think
  2. bradley bozeman - im not sure whose fault it was on the near sack of flacco by byard (didnt see the LoS on that snap or who allowed the unblocked blitzer) but he looked good in the running game which is promising
  3. tim williams (on this forum at least he's well known but not sure he's got the recognition yet elsewhere - he terrorised 2 of the best tackles in football at times today and showed some serious wheels to force mariota out of the pocket a couple of times
  4. chuck clark - around the ball and its clear we trust him all over the field on this defence (at LB, at safety, at nickel, at dime)