• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 New Orleans Saints vs. Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Someone at the stadium told me Tucker tried 4-5 practice field goals and missed them all. Gonna be tough with the wind unless it dies down .

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Unless Jimmy magically is back in game shape by now, and he's fully 100% post an achilles, then I see Thomas ripping us apart. I don't like Carr vs. Meredith either. Them losing Ginn is a massive advantage. But I don't want either Tavon Young or Carr vs. Thomas. Add in Kamara and Benjamin Watson over the middle... Yeah. Defense might be screwed without Marlon

meredith hasnt really done anything this year - of all the saints weapons, he is not one im worried about

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
This games gonna come down to he coordinators. Wink vs Payton is a chess match that we need to win, and Marty needs to USE THE FUCKING TIGHT ENDS OVER THE MIDDLE

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Joe has a tendency to outplay great QBs when it’s evenly matched teams. I also have to wonder if Snead pulls a boldin or smitty vs his old team.

None of these are concrete reasons for optimism, just a little reason I have some hope. I mean really, I’m not nearly as worried about this game as some of you are. Not that I have supreme confidence that we win, just that I feel pretty good about this game.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Can we stack two great defensive performances or will we disappoint yet again? We'll soon find out I guess but I'm betting on our offense keeping pace more than our D holding Brees and the Saints offense back.

Status
Not open for further replies.