• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next up: @Carolina

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm rewatching the 2014 game. Damn our secondary was atrocious even before all of the injuries started. Trawick, Elam, Brooks, Asa Jackson, but Doom and Suggs were a formidable pass rushing duo.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I'm rewatching the 2014 game. Damn our secondary was atrocious even before all of the injuries started. Trawick, Elam, Brooks, Asa Jackson, but Doom and Suggs were a formidable pass rushing duo.
Don't forget our boy McPhee.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I liked Brooks so much coming out of college. Was initially thrilled when we got him.

redrum52

Hall of Famer

Front 7 was disgusting.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
If we lose today I might just have to take the easy road and become a bandwagon fan for a team that’s actually good.

I’m tired of being single AND being a fan of a sucky team. I need some kind of positivity in my life come on!!!

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
If we lose today I might just have to take the easy road and become a bandwagon fan for a team that’s actually good.

I’m tired of being single AND being a fan of a sucky team. I need some kind of positivity in my life come on!!!
Why? Panthers are 4-2.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just go back on your cruise. It's better that way

If you didn't see the game, you'd be disgusted if you did.

Wow!

Well, as my wife and I was traveling back home today from Ft. Lauderdale into Atlanta, I was able to see us tie the game with the Panthers (7-7) but then when we landed in Atlanta and prior to us taking off heading to Norfolk, VA, I noticed that we dropped to the Panthers 21-7. We took off and then once I landed back in VA today...I noticed that we lost to the Panthers 33-26.

Close game but the typical trashy play by the Ravens no doubt? My thing about the Ravens has been this; we're 8 weeks into the season and this team still doesn't know who the hell they are or who the hell they want to be. It's a damn shame! And then cats in here wonder why I don't quickly roll with or side with them to win from week to week? Are you kidding me? And now the Bengals and the Steelers (the Steelers who were at one point in the season 1-2-1 mind you) are ahead of the Ravens in the division? Good grief! SMH!!

I'm really not surprised though! Not at all because I knew that Ï couldn't count on this team and I've been saying it for weeks now.

"Sometimes, being truthful means that you must stand or walk alone" ~ Mili

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Wow!

Well, as my wife and I was traveling back home today from Ft. Lauderdale into Atlanta, I was able to see us tie the game with the Panthers (7-7) but then when we landed in Atlanta and prior to us taking off heading to Norfolk, VA, I noticed that we dropped to the Panthers 21-7. We took off and then once I landed back in VA today...I noticed that we lost to the Panthers 33-26.

Close game but the typical trashy play by the Ravens no doubt? My thing about the Ravens has been this; we're 8 weeks into the season and this team still doesn't know who the hell they are or who the hell they want to be. It's a damn shame! And then cats in here wonder why I don't quickly roll with or side with them to win from week to week? Are you kidding me? And now the Bengals and the Steelers (the Steelers who were at one point in the season 1-2-1 mind you) are ahead of the Ravens in the division? Good grief! SMH!!

I'm really not surprised though! Not at all because I knew that Ï couldn't count on this team and I've been saying it for weeks now.

"Sometimes, being truthful means that you must stand or walk alone" ~ Mili
Uhhhh the score was 36-21. It was NEVER close when we allowed 27 unanswered points. However, this one-dimensional ass offense wasn't able to be sustained when no running game is present.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Seems Flacco is comfortable throwing to Andrews and Lamar is comfortable throwing to Hurst.