• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad, and The Ravens

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Silver lining with having such an inconsistent team, we might get explosive ravens next week!

Oh, this game? Not anything to say really.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
One of the most disgraceful performances in Ravens history when you consider the talent on this team .

F Grade . Harbaugh Dead Man Walking . Flacco and Suggs gone . Jimmy Smith gone .
Lamar will start next year with a new coach geared to his playing style .

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
If we play like that again this season we deserve to miss the postseason. A total rebuild will be in order. That cannot happen again. I still think there's an outside chance that we make the wild card and finish strong but after games like today not too much confidence can be had

Harbaugh needs to go. No excuse for the talent we have in this team we shouldn't be losing like this. We are being out coached game after game.

Second game in a row we have the opposing team on their 1 yard line and they still end up with TD. Our D is overrated plain and simple.

Flacco played like trash and it's time to start lamar (even though I don't think he will be the answer at QB). The offensive game plan sucks. We finally gwt WR that can play and we are still crap. Coaching has to be the problem.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
How did Lamar look when he came into the game? I had to stop watching to do something so I’m wondering how he looked when he finally played

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
How did Lamar look when he came into the game? I had to stop watching to do something so I’m wondering how he looked when he finally played
Few dumpoffs, a run, a beautiful intermediate pass, beautiful TD pass to hurst.

Like he didn’t look shaky at all. And on the TD pass he made a nice step to the open area of the pocket. If lamar can have pocket awareness like he had on that play consistently, he might be alright

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Few dumpoffs, a run, a beautiful intermediate pass, beautiful TD pass to hurst
I know the knee jerk reactions in the game thread were terrible but I still think Hurst is going to be a really good TE at the NFL level.

I'm still of the belief that it's not the talent on the team holding it back. We need a new HC.

Harbaugh needs to go. No excuse for the talent we have in this team we shouldn't be losing like this. We are being out coached game after game.

Second game in a row we have the opposing team on their 1 yard line and they still end up with TD. Our D is overrated plain and simple.

Flacco played like trash and it's time to start lamar (even though I don't think he will be the answer at QB). The offensive game plan sucks. We finally gwt WR that can play and we are still crap. Coaching has to be the problem.
Only way you get your 2nd wish (starting Jackson) is if you get your first (Harbaugh fired). No way Harbaugh is benching Flacco. He’s coaching for his job and his job depends on making the the post season. While that is now a long shot we have no chance if we try to roll with Jackson right now.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I know the knee jerk reactions in the game thread were terrible but I still think Hurst is going to be a really good TE at the NFL level.

I'm still of the belief that it's not the talent on the team holding it back. We need a new HC.
Hurst has to get his hands and body positioning in order. You can’t be a successful nfl te if you can’t feel defenders around you and play the ball accordingly.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Is it just my phone, or is the video of Lamar's first touchdown terrible quality?

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
You know... No one wants to talk about it, but Lamar has actually been progressing quite nicely. I do think Flacco is here to stay next season even if Harbaugh is fired but if Lamar does fairly win the starting job next season(there's a strong chance of that) I wouldn't object to letting him go