• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Vs. Steelers

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
They will blitz us all game after trying to cover all last game. It's not that complicated can we get Brown at RT and Hurst at LG??? SKura has been playing fine so I don't know if you mess with that until atleast the bye week but ugh.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
What's your first reaction if you get an alert that Flacco has been traded before the deadline? No happening just wondering.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yet more of an indication that the only group of people who dont appreciate CJ Mosley are... The Ravens Fanbase:

https://twitter.com/AKinkhabwala/status/1057318232032456704
I wouldn’t mistake criticism for not appreciating a player. I love CJ as a player and he legit seems like a great dude and is a good player; however, he’s really struggled in coverage and it’s not a one-season or one-game issue. It’s just mounting issues from years of watching him. I like how you can say we don’t appreciate him because we want something better. What a generalized statement on an assessment of a fan base. Would I love Mosley to become elite in coverage? Hell yeah but just because I or others criticize him doesn’t mean we do not appreciate him. Maybe we’re his biggest fans and know he can do better?

As for his future, it’s strange to me if we the Ravens FO thought he was an elite player then why hasn’t he been paid? Okay, he wants to wait and take a short term deal but I see plenty of defensive players taking extensions beyond the CBA so I call BS there. I don’t think he’s getting the deal he wanted so he is waiting as a result

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
So Ben has a broken left hand index finger.
This is a huge advantage as he will not be able to point to his wide open tight end / ab when scrambling.

If he tries to point he will have to use his middle finger, which will cause locker room drama when the players think Ben is flipping them off.

Game is ours

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
So Ben has a broken left hand index finger.
This is a huge advantage as he will not be able to point to his wide open tight end / ab when scrambling.

If he tries to point he will have to use his middle finger, which will cause locker room drama when the players think Ben is flipping them off.

Game is ours
And you jinxed it.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Lol, reportedly we have traded for Ty Montgomery.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I don’t care if we’ve given up nothing to get him. We’ve essentially gotten nothing in return. We have legit needs to fix the run game. This doesn’t even help to solve it. He’s just another body that can play STs.

It’s just the epitome to the cheapness of the FO.