• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Ravens Trade for Ty Montgomery

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Multiple big name media outlets are reporting the Ravens traded for former Packer Ty Montgomery. No news on compensation, yet.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just saw this on SportsCenter and right after I asked the question about who the Ravens are or may be interested in before the trade deadline ends in another thread lol.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
I thought Cyrus Jones did well as a PR. So no need to replace him. I think they brought him in as a wr or rb

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I thought Cyrus Jones was doing well do I don’t know why we did this. He’s a solid return man but it feels weird to address this as opposed to.

We gave up nothing which is the only consolation for me. Let’s hope we have another trade on the horizon

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I thought Cyrus Jones was doing well do I don’t know why we did this. He’s a solid return man but it feels weird to address this as opposed to.

We gave up nothing which is the only consolation for me. Let’s hope we have another trade on the horizon
Cyrus Jones is OK. He doesn’t seem to make mistakes anymore but he doesn’t offer anything that frightens you

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
But a player I'm really interested in is Dante Fowler. The jags are trying to trade him for a 2nd rounder. Unfortunately a price we cant pay atm

ALI624

Pro Bowler
But a player I'm really interested in is Dante Fowler. The jags are trying to trade him for a 2nd rounder. Unfortunately a price we cant pay atm
Off to the Rams.

I don't think my Packers are making the playoffs. There seems to be a lot of turmoil in the Locker room this year. Haha Clinton Dix wants out too. We're unraveling.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't think my Packers are making the playoffs. There seems to be a lot of turmoil in the Locker room this year. Haha Clinton Dix wants out too. We're unraveling.
Haha to the redskins. Damn I feel for you.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I love this trade. For a 7th in 2 years we get a great pass blocking 3rd down gadget player? Hell yes.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
hes not worth a 2nd, he is a FA next year and he won’t command a lot given his disappointment and off field issues.

I would offer a 4th and a 2020 5th in a heartbeat though