• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Ravens Trade for Ty Montgomery

I really don’t think it has anything to do with Dixon. We traded for a guy for literally basically nothing. That’s it. All there is to it. He’s in no way replacing would be Dixon snaps and Dixon could very well come back in a few weeks and take Collins snaps.
Dixon was a bubble guy and I don't see this team going to any game what so ever carrying four RBs. He's either the team's 2nd of 3rd RB but likely a guy who's going to share the No.1 RB role with Collins. This is Dixon's 3rd straight season that he's proven that he can't stay on the field, I think his time is up with this move.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Hey y'all, haven't been able to post a lot recently since I'm moving around houses and all atm. Just wanted to post something about Montgomery. I really really like this trade. He looks like the next young, productive and hungry player that has something to prove. We've had success with Snead and Smoke, I feel like he can bring the same value. And hopefully we can keep him long term because he would bring a major asset in a Lamar Jackson quarterbacked offense, with his versatility.