• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Calvin Ridley looks good out there for the Falcons SMH

The more I keep watching games I think it’s pointless to invest in the defense in this upcoming draft. The game litterally favors the offense. We’ve got our 2 tackles for the foreseeable future. We need interior lineman and a few receivers to build around Lamar. Also a creative offensive minded head coach which I don’t think we’re going to find this year.

Snacks is twice the player Williams is and doesn’t have the price tag that williams does. Oh and he was traded for a 5th round pick. Literally.

Next.
True but it was an in season trade teams were already tight against the cap. Maybe we can get lucky and trade him in the offseason. Idk wtf the front office was thinking with that contract.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The more I keep watching games I think it’s pointless to invest in the defense in this upcoming draft. The game litterally favors the offense. We’ve got our 2 tackles for the foreseeable future. We need interior lineman and a few receivers to build around Lamar. Also a creative offensive minded head coach which I don’t think we’re going to find this year.

the other thing here is that a high-powered offence creates turnover opportunities for a defence because it forces the opposing offence to match and force the ball

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
the other thing here is that a high-powered offence creates turnover opportunities for a defence because it forces the opposing offence to match and force the ball
At this point I'd be happy to just have a capable offense which takes advantage of scoring opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.