• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroRhormes

Practice Squad
Seriously guys, we're done for the season. It's impossible we can achieve anything good facing Chiefs, Chargers and Falcons away. It's time to bench Joe Flacco and start giving Lamar that NFL experience. I don't care about his stupid contract, I don't care about John Harbaugh and I do not care about Marty Mornhinweg anymore. It's time for Lamar to shine, that's the only thing I can think about

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Going to be surreal if Harbs is gone tomorrow. Been a great 10 years but he just inherited a team with a bunch of leaders. I’m very thankful for him and Flacco though. Flacco was incredible in that Super Bowl run, but he’s gone after this season. Going to be weird not seeing those two in the off-season.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hey guys I know our season is pretty much lost but wanted to show my appreciation for all of you. You make me feel better about being a Ravens fan. You make the hurt a little less hurtful.

PedroRhormes

Practice Squad
I also think that Harbaugh won't be done here until the end of season. At least Stanley may be back next game, plus, if we get lucky, Hurst too. That would be perfect for Lamar, having a good protection. Also, I have a pretty good sense that Jackson and Hayden Hurst will be awesome together. That drive against Carolina really turned on a light bulb.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
If Harbaugh isn't gone the fans will revolt. Flacco needs to continue this year because we need to hope he plays well enough down the stretch to increase his trade value. Right now, I wouldn't trade a loyal fan for this guy!

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
I want Harbaugh fired, but I don't blame the injuries on him actually lol
I just get so sick of the irony that these injuries take.
Oh you’re secondary looks good? Bye Jimmy, oh and bye Humphrey.

O-line playing slightly better than expected? Bye Stanley. Bye Hurst. Bye Lewis.

It’s every year with this fucking team, and unless we get luckier there isn’t one coaching or player change that’ll boost this team

This year waited a few weeks before killling everyone, at least last previous years let us know we were screwed from the start.

PedroRhormes

Practice Squad
I mean, we look bad as hell today, but our future does look interesting, specially on offense (yes). Lamar is a top prospect, can be much like Cam Newton, Hurst and Andrews also look alright. 2019 draft we should end top 10-15, so getting a guard is a must. I know we never drafted by a need with Ozzie, but since DeCosta is coming, I really hope that he stops that philosophy. We must focus on what is wrong.

G Cody Ford on 1st round and RB Damien Harris on 2nd and we're done.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Time to start Lamar . If Joe can’t see Lamar with no one within a mile of him for an easy TD , it’s time for him to go .
The throw to Crabtree should have been an easy TD too but he made a garbage throw .
Lamar needs to start , NOW .

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Harbaugh said he'd like to find more ways to play Lamar. In that case that means benching Joe.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
If you want your receiver to make catches like that, you're paying him more than $7M.

I love when people say we shouldnt pay for a high priced FA cause that's not what Flacco needs to be "successful." Then bitch when the wrs dont perform like top 10 guys cause inaccurate throws barely touch their 2 hands. The good thing is there shouldn't be a lot of people to pay and many options for who to cut. Seasons done and we should act appropriately, but we wont and probably finish 7-9 or 8-8.

Need pass rush and would have no problem letting Carr and Jimmy go and giving the job to Averrett. William's follows next season. Wouldn't mind doubling up on rb and OL next draft.

I mean, we look bad as hell today, but our future does look interesting, specially on offense (yes). Lamar is a top prospect, can be much like Cam Newton, Hurst and Andrews also look alright. 2019 draft we should end top 10-15, so getting a guard is a must. I know we never drafted by a need with Ozzie, but since DeCosta is coming, I really hope that he stops that philosophy. We must focus on what is wrong.

G Cody Ford on 1st round and RB Damien Harris on 2nd and we're done.
Lol with what second round pick? And Cody Ford is a huge reach in the teens where we’re likely picking

I love when people say we shouldnt pay for a high priced FA cause that's not what Flacco needs to be "successful." Then bitch when the wrs dont perform like top 10 guys cause inaccurate throws barely touch their 2 hands. The good thing is there shouldn't be a lot of people to pay and many options for who to cut. Seasons done and we should act appropriately, but we wont and probably finish 7-9 or 8-8.

Need pass rush and would have no problem letting Carr and Jimmy go and giving the job to Averrett. William's follows next season. Wouldn't mind doubling up on rb and OL next draft.
I think we need to trade Williams in the off-season and get what we can, possibly a 4th rounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.