• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Our season in a nutshell.
top-7-strangely-unique-things-that-sank-with-titanic.jpg
'

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Well Flacco may be done but at least we have a successor set in stone and get easily get something in return for him.

Honestly the one upside to going 9-7 or 8-8 is that if we win more games and Flacco looks better, it likely increases trade value. I don't want to field Lamar behind this oline and turn him into David Carr 2.0.

I think Lamar will be starting full time next season. It will be a changing of the guard moreso than a full rebuild.

Taze

Practice Squad
Of course they somehow pulled within a score. I'm sure they'll use that as an excuse not to get rid of anyone and that they're close to contending. SMH same old bullshit every week, every season

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
I’m just tired swing his team get ravaged every fucking year. This year waited longer than usual but that just gave us hope

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
My family is going out of the country on a vacation. My wife who isn't super knowledgeable but still supports the Ravens right after we lost said - "Aren't you glad we'll be getting out of the country"??? That made me laugh out loud!

Status
Not open for further replies.