• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Jackson can be useful, but you can have too much of a good thing. There's a reason they say that if you have 2 qbs you don't have one.

Ugh here comes the defense.

After the horrible O’s season I was hoping for a great Ravens season but this is becoming almost if not more frustrating and unbearable to watch.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I know Jackson can be useful, but you can have too much of a good thing. There's a reason they say that if you have 2 qbs you don't have one.

Ugh here comes the defense.

Works both ways, you didn't say that when it worked with Collins on the series we scored the field goal. It is what it is.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Works both ways, you didn't say that when it worked with Collins on the series we scored the field goal. It is what it is.
It ruins the flow of the offense. It’s not worth the gain every once in a while, it’s a gimmick not an offense.

Taze

Practice Squad
Why blame marty and not flacco?
Because running comeback routes half the distance to the marker on 3rd down is pointless, a waste, means you either don't understand football or is just completely unaware of the situation or just dont care.

Status
Not open for further replies.