• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Are you fucking kidding me? They called that a hold on Brown on that? Fucking bullshit

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
If there is a unit of the team I'd like to blow up it's the oline. No more Lewis, Hurst, Skura, or Jermaine. Keep Stanley, Yanda, and Brown. Go find some real players there. They don't have to be superstars. Just get a good offensive line fielded.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
You blind? I’ve been bashing Flacco this whole game thread, but Crabtree had two hands on that ball.
You stupid? When 5 posters are saying you’re wrong, I think you should take a hint.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
These play calls are horrendous lol. My god

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
If there is a unit of the team I'd like to blow up it's the oline. No more Lewis, Hurst, Skura, or Jermaine. Keep Stanley, Yanda, and Brown. Go find some real players there. They don't have to be superstars. Just get a good offensive line fielded.
Hurst isn’t a problem. He’s a fine player. Your hate for him is really unwarranted. He’s not elite but he’s decent.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
You stupid? When 5 posters are saying you’re wrong, I think you should take a hint.
And those 5 posters have been bashing Flacco all game as well. I’m on your side, idiot. I just think Crabtree should’ve caught that. Get lost bum.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
yeah that was a good block by brown - but we were lucky we didnt get a 15 yarder for a facemask on alex lewis in stead
Yeah I’d be more pissed if it was only a hold on brown. Lewis was definitely a facemask. But the fact that they called that on Brown is insane

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Hurst isn’t a problem. He’s a fine player. Your hate for him is really unwarranted. He’s not elite but he’s decent.
Yes. We decide to pay him instead of KO, Wagner, and Jensen.. Forgive me for not liking a man who has killed two of our seasons and is at best a decent backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.