• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry but a FG does not compensate for a huge missed opportunity. That 3rd and 20 conversion hurt badly. Could’ve gave the offense good field position to make either tie or pull closer.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Please fire this coaching staff .

Enough is enough .

We need new blood to start up the Lamar era .

Flacco , Suggs,Weddle, Smith all gone .

Weddle has sucked this game .

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m sorry but a FG does not compensate for a huge missed opportunity. That 3rd and 20 conversion hurt badly. Could’ve gave the offense good field position to make either tie or pull closer.
It’s been brutal honestly. That was a killer and may end up costing us the game. Yeah there’s never a single defining moment but that one hurt and ended up with points. I don’t have any faith in us coming back from this. I just can’t believe in the offense getting it done for two scores and I can’t believe the defense will hold them back from any more scores

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m just wondering why weddle had his back turned on the Dobbs pass. Easy int if he isn’t looking backwards

Yeah I meant last year. Joe is more than capable of winning games for us. But theres so much wrong with this team and a lot of it starts with coaching. Doug Marrone is actually a good coach.
I don’t think you can say that in fairness when the dude is in 4th place in a shit division.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lol Flacco with the ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.