• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I don’t think you can say that in fairness when the dude is in 4th place in a shit division.
It's hard to be in first place when Blake Bortles, an actual shit QB who actually deserves the ridicule he garners, is your guy. Say what you will about Flacco but giving him Fournette and that oline with that defense turns them into a super bowl contender.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
If we declare lamar our guy right now we have a chance, if joe stays in we don’t, he is missing everything

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Joe is no longer an nfl qb and the lamar era needs to begin now
It’s these lame duck throws and the off targets and people always need to slow down to catch. He has never been able to hit guys in stride and if he does it’s so inconsistent. I’m maddened by it because I would love for him to be elite but this guy is just way too wild

JAAM

Hall of Famer
If we declare lamar our guy right now we have a chance, if joe stays in we don’t, he is missing everything
As much as I’d love to see that, I still don’t think Lamar is ready.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
With less than 7 mins to go I don't think Flacco has it in him to get us 2 scores. In fact I don't think our D gets a stop even if we score here to get us the ball back with a chance.

It's hard to be in first place when Blake Bortles, an actual shit QB who actually deserves the ridicule he garners, is your guy. Say what you will about Flacco but giving him Fournette and that oline with that defense turns them into a super bowl contender.
They’re in last place in the worst division in the afc. Btw they decided to run with Blake for this season by resigning him.

Status
Not open for further replies.